Yoga Alliance Therapy Disclaimer
The yoga therapy components of Nancy’s teaching are based on her extensive training, study, and personal experience with many healing modalities, including practicing conventional medicine for almost 30 years.
- 30 years in the practice of conventional medicine (University of Colorado Health Sciences Center)
- in depth study in homeopathy (International Foundation for Homeopathy)
- study in clinical medical hypnosis as a Physician Assistant, (American Society of Clinical Hypnosis)
- extensive body work (Structural Integration, Dalcroze Eurythmics)
- and working for five years as a Counseling Psychologist. (University of Pittsburgh)
She also has significant experience in healing her own injuries and those of her students using therapeutic yoga techniques. These techniques are not derived from her status as an E-RYT 500 with Yoga Alliance Registry.